You are hereHome ›
Items in this toolkit are to support cooperatives across the United States as they celebrate the year-long International Year of Cooperatives. Check back often as we will be adding more items.
US National Messaging
The national message points play off of the slogan, “Cooperative Enterprises Build a Better World,” amplifying its meaning. They are:
- Cooperatives put people first
- Cooperatives innovate to meet member needs
- Cooperatives provide local service and are part of a global network
In addition, each sector of the cooperative movement is encouraged to develop a fourth message point that speaks about that sector. Please check with your national organization to learn what has been developed.
Guides and Ideas
- Annual Meeting theme tips
- Building regional cooperative networks
- Get a .coop domain and show your cooperative difference online!
- Press release template 1: announcing the International Year of Cooperatives
- IYC Resolution for co-ops
- Mayoral proclamation
- Bingo cards (10 versions in one file)
Get the International Year of Cooperatives Twibbon! What is Twibbon? It's a powerful awareness tool that overlays a small icon onto your profile images on Twitter and Facebook to make a visually impactful statement. Get yours here.
Posters that you can download, customize and print!
- Standard poster (non-customizable)
- Customizable poster 1--"Cooperative Enterprises Build a Better World"
- Customizable poster 2--"Co-ops Put People First"
- Customizable poster 3--"Celebrate"
- What is IYC?
- Be Part of It!
- What is a Co-op?
- Co-ops in the USA